Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Delete Virtual Backround

I can´t remove a virtual background in my laptop, when i'm in a meeting in my phone, the virtual backround doesn´t appear, but in my laptop it does. I tried to uninstall the app, I changed the account i was signin in but nothing helped, I changed to ...

Number of PEOPLE or DEVICES

In a Zoom meeting, are participants counted by the number of DEVICES signed in, or by the number of ACTUAL PEOPLE who are actually on camera, and listening, and watching through those devices? We want to join two church congregations for a Zoom meeti...

Recordings

I was in the process of downloading my recording of the zoom meeting and I touched the corner of the screen and it disappeared...how do I get it back

Setting for musicians doesn’t work

I take piano lessons via zoom. No matter how I have tried, on two different HP computers, one and HPNV 360 and one HP dragon, no matter what I do withe the audio settings, my piano teacher, who is the host, hears only my voice ansd cannot hear anythi...

Resolved! Use GPU during Recorded Session conversion

I've noticed that the conversion of a local recorded session uses only CPU and uses no GPU even when there is additional dedicated GPUs in the system.A good enhancement would be to be able to "detect" (or configurable) and "use" at least a CUDA/NVIDI...

Resolved! Mac Ventura 13.0

Since upgrading my Mac to Ventura 13.0 yesterday, Zoom (5.11.6) crashes when I open the external contacts. Today it is showing an upgrade available but gives Error 10004 when I try to upgrade

MarkGW by Newcomer
  • 146 replies
  • 21 likes