Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black rectangles when sharing screen

Ranitz
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hello,
when I  start a screen share, the participants always see a black rectangles where ever I have zoom windows. I've tried the different suggestions in previous discussions - none of them work.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

YuvalR
Zoom Employee
Zoom Employee

hi,

I have worked with Ranit to solve this issue.

We have a recent issue with Intel that is causing the issue but they have already released a fixed in the Intel® Graphics Driver 32.0.101.5972 version.

Sometimes running CleanZoom application is required after updating Intel driver in order to reinstall Zoom client. If you have such issue please contact Zoom support for guidance.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

jdott16
Zoom Employee
Zoom Employee

Hello  @Ranitz 

If the previous suggestions in the linked page do not work, I would advise the following:

I hope this helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Ranitz
Newcomer
Newcomer

Unfortunately, all the above is as required, and I still get black rectangles. When I share the presentation, I get a big black rectangle covering almost the whole screen - when I share the screen, I get black rectangles where there are zoom windows on my screen. I use zoom for training other people and it has become impossible to use.

YuvalR
Zoom Employee
Zoom Employee

hi,

I have worked with Ranit to solve this issue.

We have a recent issue with Intel that is causing the issue but they have already released a fixed in the Intel® Graphics Driver 32.0.101.5972 version.

Sometimes running CleanZoom application is required after updating Intel driver in order to reinstall Zoom client. If you have such issue please contact Zoom support for guidance.