Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can't disable waiting room

Hi,I usually have the waiting room enabled and then disable it after class starts so I don't have to monitor and let people in while I'm talking or while a student is talking. For my last two calls, that option is grayed out. How do I disable waiting...

lhrsw by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Local recording interpretation channels

Hello! I recently managed a hybrid meeting on Zoom that was interpreted and locally recorded. Throughout the session, I switched between language channels to check for technical errors and assess the interpreters' performance. I just exported the rec...

high school class reunion

70th class reunion. Held at 9 different locations with 1 to 10 people at each location. Up to 10 computers at each location some may have 2. Does it make any sense to try and do this?If so, what suggestions do you have? Costs, it will take more than ...

brightness

Hi, I have just bought a new laptop (chromebook). Video has always worked fine on my hp laptop and my phone. However, using the chromebook the video brightness adjusts to being a white screen. I have searched the internet for a solution. One solution...

Resolved! Guest cant use my account

Hi team, I have employees under me who are now taking my zoom sessions with my clients. I have paid the extra to add another user, added them in all settings as user/cohost using their account email both on the app and the site, but they still have z...

GusRGL by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Results in Recordings, but no recordings are there

I have deleted all my cloud recordings from my Zoom recording area. When I look at it now, it says there are 15 results. I have also received messages and emails in the past when I only had a couple recordings there that I was exceeding my storage li...