cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When I schedule a meeting it does not appear under Upcoming Meetings

EnergyShare
Newcomer
Newcomer

Starting this week, when I schedule and save a meeting it does not appear under "Meetings" in my account.  Any ideas as to why not?  It also does not list a regularly scheduled meeting I had set up for monthly.

2 REPLIES 2

WencesUnzueta
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi EnergyShare, 

Welcome to Zoom Community. Some questions to help you better:

- Do you have your Zoom meeting client updated?
- Do you schedule the meeting from your meeting client? Or from the Zoom portal?
- Once you schedule the meeting, can you view it in your scheduled meetings in your Zoom portal?

I´m attentive

Wences

Netpog

BUG: Not all future meetings appear in the Meetings tab due to a design bug in the Zoom client.  Even in so-called "Agenda" view (which should better resemble the Google Calendar Agenda view) that tab does not show meetings beyond the next month.  Recurring (nonscheduled) meetings don't appear AT ALL on that tab.

EXPECTED:  The web view is convenient, complete, and helpful. That's what's wanted.  See https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting#/upcoming

WHY IT'S A BUG: In the app, if it's late September and I want to see my Nov 2 meeting, I must use the sidebar's calendar to click to Nov 1 (and NOT into mid-November).   Or, I can click the right-arrow (above the listing) three-dozen times.

WORSE STILL:  Recurring but unscheduled meetings are in a different tab (Home) and require a click and then a scroll-down before they're visible.  These should be shown below the other meetings, as on the web, or should be otherwise visible in the "Meetings" tab.

This is tedious and needless.  Even if I have only two meetings each month, I want to see the 3rd, 4th, and other meetings without all those clicks!  (Even if the app dislikes infrequent users like me.)

@WencesUnzueta, this used to be better.  Can this bad decision be reconsidered?