Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?
Weekly Leaderboard

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Robotic sound zoom android bluetooth

When I talk on a zoom using my Nokia t10 tablet and Bluetooth buds, everyone says my sound is distorted and robotic. Getting the same thing on three sets of buds, pixel a, pixel pro and jlab. These buds all work fine on my phone. And on the tablet, S...

Portrait Filter

When the new upgrades got loaded I choose to have a "portrait" type of filter added to my camera view. It's like the blurred background but not as intense. I'd like to turn that off but I don't know where to do it. Any suggestions?

The file does not exist

I recorded a meeting and when the meeting ended the file did not convert. It said it would do it later and when I went to look for it, I found it in local recordings, and this is the message I got: The file does not exist- please check if the local r...

aw5 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to download cloud recordings anymore

I am hosting a 100 person 4-day event with 20 speakers, and the cloud recordings are usually downloaded from Zoom - we did this about 14 times before. After downloading, videos are cut and some stuff is added at the beginning and the end, etcetera. N...

Downloading/Audio problem

Hello, I am trying to download audio files from my Zoom meeting. I had checked off the record particpate's audio files separately but in the end, the cloud recording only gave me a singular video with both merged. I need it separated or fine the audi...

Gaik by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Removing annotations

I cannot remove green pencil number annotations (from a share-screen session) which have stuck onto my personal laptop screen. How is this possible zoom, and how do I get rid of the green numbers??????

Adding secondary host to current ongoing meeting

Hi, I'm new at Hosting Zoom meetings. I Host a weekly meeting that runs the same day and time each week.This upcoming week I will be away and will be unable to Host the meeting. I would like to add a person to host the meeting for me.How do I add a s...

Virtual Background not working

I have the virtual background feature on from the Website, but it doesn't work when I actually try using one for the zoom meeting. I have tried with different images, even the blur doesn't work. I have even tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I use ...