Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Restore Meeting chat

I have just ended a meeting I host on a pro plan I own. I forgot to save the meeting chat. Is there a way to restore it? Thank you!

MeriLom by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Can you enlarge a past recording?

We just did a Zoom meeting and recorded it. This is the first time that we have a small visual within a large black frame. I did not intentionally (and I don't believe accidentally) changed the settings. Perhaps Zoom in an upgrade made an adjustment....

SOC1 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Pro plan

I just upgraded on 05/14/24 to the Pro plan from the basic plan. When i go to schedule a meeting now it still says this meeting has a

Default email for calendar service

Hi there, My hotmail address (which is also the address under which my zoom account is registered) used to be my default address for sending out calendar invites. I changed it to another gmail address recently and want to change it back to my hotmail...

Resolved! windows 11 multiple desktops in zoom workplace

Hello,I am using Windows 11 and it has the ability to use multiple desktops. I am demonstrating a simulation with multiple windows open. I can select the screen and everything shows up including stuff I need but do not want to be seen with my simulat...