Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Post Meeting Survey

If the host ends the webinar when there are still attendees on the call will that group also get the zoom survey option automatically appearing? Thanks

Missing Records

I cant find a recording that i had on 12th November 2023. Please can you send it to me. A member of your staff told me where to find it but its not there. Its important that i get it today can this be sent to me

seb4 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom 401 forbidden error in Make.com Workflow

Hi, I am building a workflow in Make that downloads the recordings of meetings, audio, transcrips videos etc and then process it further.The flow works fine but Sometime it works fine. But many times this flow stops with an error saying :401 Forbidde...

Screenshot 2024-06-19 200448.png Screenshot 2024-06-19 234004.png
bismaaa by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Billing Account

why aree 2 zoom pro accounts gone?lastly we asked to downgrade from 4 pro accounts to 2 pro accounts and it was successful, but now the 2 pro accounts have also gone

Resolved! Signing in to zoom

Hi, I am a Insurance Agent and all my father Important documents are in the Office tablet. But my father is Unable to sign in to Zoom from my tablet any Suggestions?