Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Plugin for Outlook

Good Afternoon, One of my users explained to me that when creating a Zoom Meeting (Outlook for Mac) while replying to an email, the details of the meeting go to the very bottom of the thread. I realized that this can be very inconvenient especially i...

user12 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Frequently accessed Zoom codes list

Good day. I would like to be able to 'save to a list' of frequently accessed Zoom codes. The 'recently accessed' Zoom codes list is useful, but too short. I join enough meetings that often the Zoom code for the meeting I want to access has aged off t...

Surface Pro Issues

Has anyone else who supports Zoom for a company with Surface Pro devices noticed that Surfaces very quickly overheat and then throttle the CPU when in Zoom? This has been a very persistent issue for us and happens on all Surface Pros from 4-7. We hav...

Resolved! Blurry Video Recording

When I record a Zoom meeting to the cloud, the video is not clear, but a little blurry. If I choose a local recording it is clear, but I cannot opt for a speaker view recording. Why is my cloud recording blurry? (I am attaching a screenshot of a clou...

Pam-EFM by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting link sometimes not working properbly

Hello, we expierencing, that our customers are not able to join the link to our meeting by link.This happend already several times allthough loggin is possible with ID and Passcode to the same meeting. The meeting is set up as a reoccuring meeting. E...