Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Microphone randomly mutes

When I'm using Zoom, my microphone randomly mutes. It doesn't show up as muted (no red line through it) it's just people cannot hear me for a few seconds and then it come back to normal. It happens with multiple microphones. - the one on my Dell lapt...

JylDC by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Screenshot keyboard shortcut

Why does the screenshot is not functioning when i'm using the keyboard shortcut Alt+Shift+T. It is always when i'm in zoom meeting that i want to screenshot some topics or discussions. Thank you

arecs by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom link doesn't work

I had a Zoom meeting yesterday evening, and set up a Zoom-link. The first participants (about 10) had no problem with the link and could easily join the meeting, but the rest did not. When they tried to join the zoom-meeting they received an error '5...

VVAO by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Graphics (L3rds, titles, etc.)

What is the best solution to not only put graphics on your calls but that of other speakers as well? I have used OBS and Vmix in the past through a central Host channel, but wondering what others might use.

Computer recordings

I would like to change the default location of where my computer recordings get saved. Can anyone tell where I can find the place the make that change?Thanks!

DawnS by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No Longer Seeing All Partucupants in a Meeting

About (2) months ago, the Zoom app settings changed. The placement of the functions and what s in 'mre' options changed. They have since reverted back. However, I could not see anyone participating in the meeting with their camera off during that cha...

HW69 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unknown Person Joined My Zoom Meeting

Hi everyone, I recently had an unknown person join my personal meeting link even though I didn't create or set up a call during that time. I'm concerned that someone else might be using my Zoom account. Has anyone else experienced something similar, ...