Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Video-cameras

Hello everyone, How can I uninstall unnecessary cameras in Zoom on a PC? I can't find anything on this topic.It is very annoying to get 3 or 4 no longer existing cameras to choose from when changing cameras.Does anyone have an idea ?

Zoom integration with Momence

HI thereI am an online wellbeing studio and I use Momence to integrate with Zoom. Zoom automatically sends out the links to class recordings once they have been taught - but for some reason its not happening. I have approached Momence but they said i...

SuzyB by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom not working on Google Laptop.

I have had continued struggles using Zoom on my Google Lenovo Laptop. I regularly have lagging and disconnections when on my calls. I have upgraded my wifi, purchased a booster and attempted a variety of troubleshooting to no avail. I have attempted ...

Lross by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Scheduled meeting is messed up

I scheduled two meetings (review sessions) with my class, both were set to record. My camera light was on for both and I checked on the first one that it was indeed recording to the cloud. Each meeting lasted about an hour. I now have a variety of re...

Simultaneous Meetings with more than 2 hosts

I have a few clarifying questions that I wasn't able to answer via Zoom's Learning Center and Zoom Support Documents (Hosting multiple meetings simultaneously). According to the support document linked above, "Licensed users on Business, Education, a...