Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

I have no chat icon on my zoom screen

I went into settings and added chat for host and co host only. I opened my recurring meetings and there was still no chat icon. Also I only want the chat function for one meeting. the rest should not have chat as an option, ideas?

tracy9 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Changing Cameras

I added a secondary "portable" camera in order to get a more desirable viewing angle myself and participants on zoom calls. Although zoom recognized the new camera once on a zoom call, it continues to default to the camera installed in the computer. ...

Resolved! Waiting Room.

I thought I had the waiting room turned off for my meetings. But it seems like people need me in order to start a meeting. How do I take that off so someone can start a meeting without me if I am running late? Do I always have to enable a co-host?

jlcbeck by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom plan

I presently have a plan that only allows for 1/2 meetings. What is the cost to increase that to 1 hour meetings?

Best value laptop CPU to host meetings

Hello,Does somebody know which would be the best set of specifications to consider for a 12th or 13th gen Intel processor for a laptop that must be able to host and stream Zoom meeting for 10-30 people without lag and with high framerate (given relia...

Bluejay by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio not working on desktop app

I have the pro plan for zoom. But I cannot hear the audio of the other person on the downloaded application on my desktop. I can hear the other person while I join from the browser though. My speaker is working fine. I have reinstalled zoom at least ...