Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

No audio

I have been using zoom for a at least a year and it was working fine until very recently. In my meetings, they can hear me on the other end but I can't hear a thing and yet my microphones and speakers are fine. I have uninstalled and re-installed, ye...

Resolved! SilentAutoUpdate MSI

Who has a working installer command line for silent auto updates? I've read through the MSI deployment several times and tried 14 command line variants for installation but cannot get the zoom client to silently auto update. My latest attempt looks l...

Iconiu by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Granting Permission

The option to grant a participant permission to record the screen is absent on my PC. It appears when I log on with my phone but does not is absent while using my PC.Please advise. Yhank you.

Orecle by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Virtual Backgrounds.

When I go to virtual backgrounds, I have 4 choices. And then a circle appears around my head so the circle is in the background. Not good. Have a got the latest downloads because where my choices are and where yours are in your videos are not the sam...

pll21 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Needed Improvements

Hi,I am running every now and then big origami event (up to 500 participants) and during those, I came up with a few requests for future versions. I have no other place to post them, so I try here. The first is to allow participants to paste images i...

Invalid client ID displayed

Hi there when tryng to go to : https://zoom.us/oauth/authorize?client_id=Sj7st_q9TL2V_IXVTBNkrg&response_type=code&redirect_uri=https%3A%2F%2Farchipel.ecolosolidaire.org%2Fwp-admin%2Fadmin-ajax.php%3Faction%3Dem_oauth_zoom%26callback%3Dauthorize&stat...