Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Closed Registration

I have a meeting scheduled for9/23 at 7:00 pm that requires registration. When invitees tried to register today , they are being told registration is closed. I can't figure out why. Can anyone help?

wait for host to start meeting

Hi I am currently trying to get into a meeting but it says "wait for the host to start the meeting". I am texting the host and she says nobody is in the waiting room so she can't let me in. What is the setting she needs to change?

Audio Not Working

Hi, i have Company and we arrange meetings with clients regularly, recently we have changed our meeting method and we shift to zoom meeting now we are facing audio issue. i had posted last time and someone reply me.firstly he haven't read the message...

kyledyer by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant stream live into some groups in FB ...

Hi , I need help..I do regular zoom with my students .when i do zoom stram live in my FB page is OK , profile is OK, some open groups OK , but when come to private group it says no permission ... what i need to do ? any way , than you can help me ?