Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Low System Resources

I have trouble with Low System Resources - When I use power cable... When I unplug the power cable and run on battery power - Zoom is working ok. What is wrong? How can this problem be fixed?

Recordings taking a long time to come through?

Hey there, somehow this week the recordings of my live sessions are taking absolutely ages to come through... its not my internet no problem there.... it keeps happening, normally I get the recording after about 10 minutes but again I'm now waiting n...

lilas by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Super irritated

Hi guys, i talked to a salesman on Zoom and bought a 12months premium plan a year ago. The salesman promised me that it would only be for 1 year and not proceed unless i renewed the plan myself. Now i see that i Zoom took almost 200 dollars from my c...