Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Attendee List won't generate

I have a paid account. I held a meeting yesterday and have another today that I need the attendee contact information. When I look at my meeting from yesterday the number of attendees is not clickable to see who attended and none of the reports will ...

khill by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen screen in zoom meeting sdk

When you share a screen - you can only see a small part of the shared screen and the video feed of the participants disappear, even when you stop the screen share inside zoom meeting SDKLet us known how can we fix the issue inside zoom meeting SDK?

Oby1 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Outlook Zoom meeting marked as Private

We have noticed that Zoom meetings created in Outlook that are marked PRIVATE have their meeting details exposed when synced to the Zoom Meeting client. Example: User A creates a meeting on her Outlook calendar and has it marked as Private.User B has...

camera images rotated and stretched

Hi, my camera feed on Zoom is showing as rotated and stretched so that only one half or the image is visible but stretched to the full width. Pictures attached. The colour looks desaturated too. It works fine on Google Meet so the camera or system ar...

3dfredc by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Error

Hello friends. Yesterday i upgraded my plan from basic to pro. Then i changed my password. Since then, everytime I'm logging in, in a few seconds, there's a pop up message says that my session has expired and it happens everytime. Im using mobile pho...

Alwin by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account

How can I make it so that I don't have to log into the Zoom account every day when I log into the application on my computer, even if I have enabled the "do not log out" option?

Bralim by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Rooms dual monitor layout

My problem is that the Zoom Rooms client uses both screens of a dual monitor setup to display my shared content. According to the settings in the web portal, one screen should display the participants instead. Even after changing the settings back an...

Chloe_D by Newcomer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes