Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Does browser zoom records my attendance?

I am at university, and the professors are giving their class using the zoom software. Since i can use the zoom by the browser itself, i have decided to not downloaded it since it was not necessary. But, i am confuse because, after watching a lot of ...

Lucas3 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Shortcuts for Advanced Video Screen share

Hi everyone, Is there a way to program shortcuts to play videos via Screen share - Advanced- Video - from local hard drive? Ideally, I would love to program my streamdeck with buttons to play specific videos. I apologize if this question is asked ear...

Chat Recordings

Hi everyone. I'd like to know if there is a possibility to show the chat text in the cloud recording, and not in a separate file.

IBCMED by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! image rotated

On the last use of zoom meeting, the image appears rotatted 45º. Not even with the rotation control knob i solved this problem. I've tested the laptop camera and it's working fine. Can you help me?

vfxaa by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera Rotation

I have a user who recently updated his Zoom client and now each time he goes into a meeting he has to manually rotate his camera. Is this normal after the update or is there a setting that will keep it from having to be rotated?

personal room

Good morning from Brazil ! The link to my personal room in no longer working. Is there a way to fix it or delete it to create another link? What can I do to fix the problem ?

Chat

Dear supporter, I'm struggling to find the way to chat with a zoom participant.As a host I'm expecting to have a simple way to chat with an individual participant, but I'm failing to do so.My question is:How can I chat with a specific participant whi...

Issue with Zoom local recording

I recorded a meeting and saved the video locally. Unfortunately, the device I saved it in is broken, and can not get the recording out. Every time, I try to open the recorded video from my account using a different device, it says: "This meeting was ...

Dodo27 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes