Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom recording conversion not working

I have an important zoom recording that I recorded to my mac. It didn't convert properly, and I tried to convert it with any app that would open... I forgot it was a video (I meant to just record audio), and opened it in the music app to see if that ...

Zoom meeting with multiple attendees

I will be running a zoom meeting with five attendees including myself. What happens if multiple attendees start speaking over each other? How can I control that? Will they hear me if I try to intervene if multiple attendees are already talking so sim...

Problems with screen share

I have multiple problems with screen sharing on Zoom which started yesterday. 1. When I try to share a window, it shows Zoom call participants and Zoom buttons as black boxes for the other person in the call. Moreover, if I temporarily open another w...

Dealum by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

stop a recording

I started a recording last evening and forgot to stop it. Logging out, then logging in, the Cloud recording page states Processing Recording... When I click on the name the following appears:Recording is in progressThe recording files will be shown h...

gpus by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting duration false advertising

I'm trying to figure out if I can host an hour-long appointment with one other person, and according to the plan sales page online, I should be able to because when you hover over Meeting Duration on the plan page, the pop-up window says, "The maximu...