Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

cannot join a meeting

My company has a corporate account. About two weeks ago, the credentials to join a meeting failed to work. After several attempts by the host to give me access, I tried via my cellphone. All of the messages opened my zoom account on my cellphone.I do...

Howard2 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatic copying of URL to my clipboard

For years, I had my Zoom set to automatically copy the ZOOM URL to my clipboard every time I opened a meeting. That was very helpful. That no longer works and I can't find it in the settings. Can anyone help me with this? TIA!

Resolved! License Count

I wanted to understand what the License Count mean when we upgrade to Pro where the license count is 1-9. Does that mean that if I take Pro license, I can have 9 users added who could use the account. If Yes, can we have meetings scheduled at the sam...

anild by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom meeting connect to wrong Facebook Live page

Good evening, Perhaps someone can help with my Zoom meeting connecting to my wife's Facebook page and not mine. I trying to post to my Facebook Group page but it always diverts to my wife's facebook page. She doesn't have a zoom account. Can someone ...