Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Meeting

Hi, i have question why my meeting features is still basic if my account is already licensed? I made the meeting schedule before i upgraded my account, is that affect my meeting features?

yumna_ by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Webinar with one licence and panelists

Hello, I would like to know it it is possible to organize 2 webinars at same day/hour having just 1 webinar licence.If so, after setting panelists for both of them, can I start a webinar naming a panelist as co-host, and also start second webinar nam...

AleM by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

member can't access a recording

A few of my members are abroad. They all have the "shareable link" from my class recordings. One member cannot open it ,asks for a password. The "old" way to send the link had a password in black lettering. This new option just has the shareable link...

Goldy26 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

meeting id

Do you have to pay for a plan to use your name as your id in a meeting? I have some random number that appears.

Virtual camera(Animaze) doesn't work well

DescriptionWhen I use Animaze Virtual Camera with Zoom, my avatar shows like this site’s photo and the movie. However, my other desktop PC works well.https://community.zoom.com/t5/Meetings/Video-quality-ruined-Fri-13-Aug-2021-for-Intel-RealSense-Came...

updating zoom

I cannot find a way to check on updates to my zoom client within zoom. There is no CHECK UPDATES that I can find. Can you assist me?

daniel3 by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Storage for Pro Account Exceeded

How can I download recorded video? I have a 1GB Pro Plan. I cannot afford $40/month just to download my last recording that is 2.72GB. Is it possible that I have a one chance opportunity to download now without needing to upgrade? Thank you.

deleodu by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Stop incoming video

Hey all, Where do I enable "Stop incoming video" in my web settings? I know on the client side it requires 5.8.0, but I am just trying to look ahead to see the admin setting on the back end. The release notes for Web say the settings are in Account, ...

Rupert by Community Champion | Customer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes