Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Zoom Recommended Hardware - Accessories

Is the Zoom "Recommended Hardware" at the link below typically certified in some way by Zoom, to be completely compatible, or specially integrated? I just purchased the "PowerBx Zapp Pad" expecting it to be cleverly integrated with Zoom - but in fact...

Rupert by Community Champion | Customer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Recording question

A friend has a Student account which he said has a longer time limit for zoom meetings with multiple people than the free 40 minutes account does. My question is we do a podcast and are expecting to go longer than the 40 mins for my free account. I a...

Alex11 by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Easier way to combine breakout rooms...

I want to be able to set 2 person breakout rooms for an exercise and EASILY combine the 2 person rooms together with another room so know I have groups of 4 with 2 existing pairs, then maybe take those 4 and combine with another 4.So starting with 2 ...

SPOTLIGHTING A PARTICIPANT

I HAVE SET UP A MEETING WITH 3 PARTICIPANTS. I CAN SEE THEM ALL ON "GALLERY" (AND SPEAKER) VIEWS I HAVE THE OPTION FROM MY OWN " ... " AS HOST TO SPOTLIGHT MYSELF BUT FOR MY 2 PARTICIPANTS I CAN ONLY PIN THEM. WHY CAN I NOT SPOTLIGHT MY PARTICIPANTS?...

ICG by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Configuracion

Queridos amigos, tengo zoom contratado a través de una plataforma que se llama working live. Y mi perfil esta perfectamente establecido con mis fondos usuales ect. Sin embargo cuando uso zoom a través de la pataforma educativa de ingles open english ...

audio lost

I had not used Zoom for a few hours. When I used Zoom I could not hear the people at the meeting I had started. I restarted the computer and everything was ok. Why is this happening?