Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Attendance Reports for College Classes

Hello there, I'm currently helping my father prepare to teach over Zoom for the coming school term. He is pretty computer literate, but there is one thing he was asking that I'm trying to help him with. He wants to track attendance for his classes- o...

Kato81 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to add another Zoom Pro license

Hi, I currently have one Zoom Pro license for my small business and I'd like to add another one - and hopefully log into Zoom once and get steered to the second license when the first one is being used - is that possible?

team by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid webinars

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to register someone for a paid webinar with no fee? For example, it would be nice to be able to allow some people to attend complimentary but unless they pay, they cannot register themselves. Currently, I have bee...

jwright by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Question about participants in basic plan

Hello! I am a tutor and just created a zoom account with the basic plan. I will have 5 students over the course of 5 hours, but only one student at a time. Will I have to upgrade my account or will this be fine with the basic account? I know there is...

recording problems

We have recently started to have problems allowing some guests to record a meeting. These are individuals who have been able to record at previous meetings.As the host, I give them permission to record, but on their end they get a notice to ask the a...

JacquiP by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HACKED!

Our Zoom meeting was just hacked. What is the proper response and what do we do to not have it happen again?

Issues Opening Zoom on M1 Mac

I have been trying to install zoom on my M1 Mac, but when I try to open it, the application quits unexpecdtly and then when I try to reopen it, I get an error saying that there is no application that can open "zoom.us", is anyone else having issues l...

Speaker image placement

Hi. Just a quick question. How can I place the speakers video image within their screens share and resize it as well. Will the recorded image be the same?Thank you,Italiangen2021