Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Invitation Links to Meeting

When I attach my Zoom Meeting invitation to an email and when the recipient clicks on the link to join the meeting, they get a box that says host in another meeting! I have used my account and a friends account to see if this is just my account or if...

Concerned

So I was kicking off a free session for everyone available to join my zoom room and somehow my zoom room information was posted on Twitter. People joined and were showing their pen*s and playing p*rn. Definitely not my intention when sharing a medita...

SMS Code on Two-Factor Authentication Code

Hello.. How to access my zoom account since I have activated the Two-Factor Authentication Code, but I have not received the SMS for the login? Previously, I have received the SMS on the codes before logging in. Recently, there is no text alert after...

Alyssa_P by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom Desktop Install - All Users

Hello, I recently found out that when installing the Zoom Desktop Client for Windows that it is installed on a per user basis. I would like to know how to install for all users so that when I update Zoom from my domain profile it will update the clie...

No Audio

Zoom worked fine until a few weeks ago. Now our speakers are not recognized so we have no audio. the speakers work for everything except Zoom - help

PJW50 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes