Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?
Weekly Leaderboard

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

samsung tablet

Hello, the admin.I have the problem issue on samsung tablet S6 lite Zoom, especially on the virtual background. Can you add the virtual background on Samsung tablet S6 lite Zoom section soon? Thank you.

Client log in options

My school has a SSO domain and at some point, I clicked on the option to login SSO as default. Now whenever I try to log in Client, I no longer have the option to log in using my google account or such. The only available option on the Client login s...

yichiu by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnection with free Zoom

HelloI used Zoom without any problems from november 2020 until April 2021.Afterthat, during some meetings, I regularly disconnected at the beginning of the meeting. I tried to download again Zoom in May. I still have some problems of disconnection. I...

epezy by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I could not found a video recording option

Hi, All!I did start on zoom meeting with my team member last night talking about website layout. www.kohiclicks.com let me know this recording will be saved I have not found it. anyone can help me it was so important discussion.I looking forward to y...