Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom shuts down because device is overheating

Hello! We've been using Zoom to stream yoga classes from our hotroom (we offer yoga at 40 degrees Celsius) since the beginning of the pandemic. We use a Samsung Tablet and never had any issues. We only bring the tablet into the room during class, so ...

ClauK by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

entrance problem

Hi.when I wan to sign in the site for attending in focus rooms ( study stream ) It keeps saying 'Your IP is blocked for 30 minutes due to reaching the maximum 1000 failed login attempts 'can u please fix that thnx

Fgh1 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue with seeing Zoom meeting on my laptop

I use Zoom on both my Lenovo laptop (Windows) and my Chromebook. I have been having an issue with use on my Windows laptop over the past month when I join a meeting. I click on the meeting invite I received in email and everything goes through the ty...

fripot3 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Features

Hello, I'm a zoom account holder and I have different devices in my home. However, my features for the Samsung, Apple, and HP computer are different. Oh and for my devices such as Samsung tablet, iPad, as well as the cell phones. I purchased a HP chr...

Resolved! Some Suggestions

Allow participants to multi-pin others without permission of the Host. Add all chat features like Record Audio, Screenshot, Format, Edit messages, delete messages, Reply a message, and reactions for a sent or received messages & all other features to...

ZoomUser2008_2-1632707746978.png

Share Screen Issues on a Chromebook

Recently I have been experiencing issues when sharing my screen via a zoom meeting. I share screen and present google slides in presentation mode. I never had issues but lately, there seems to be a terrible lag between me and the participants which h...