Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

[IDEA] Hide ribbon on minimized floating window

The ribbon of the minimized floating window obscures the bottom third of the video and makes it difficult to read the display name (even though it is somewhat transparent, the various buttons are not). An option to hide it or pin vs. unpin it (either...

ekim5 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Using Zoom with Panoramic cameras

Our Zoom meetings involve a local group sitting around a table, and remote participants. In order to make the meeting more workable, I purchased a 360-degree panoramic camera for use in our meeting. (In case anybody asks, it's a j5create 360-degree A...

rrd by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom to Friend Facebook Profile Question

Hi, Would you be able to confirm if it's possible to use personal paid Zoom account to run a Facebook meeting on a colleagues profile? Zoom > Live to Facebook > On a Colleague Profile Let me know if this is possible and how or if a separate account i...