Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Simultaneous screen sharing

Hello! When collaborating at work or study using Zoom, I find that the option for two participants to "exchange" screens - show me yours and I'll show you mine - is very helpful. However the option is now only supported using dual monitors. I'd like ...

ABA by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Logo on Zoom video meetings

Hi All, I am looking to add our company logo to the screen so that it's visible when we conduct Zoom video meetings with clients. Does anybody know if this is possible and if it is, how I might add it? Thanks

zoom video is dark and blurry

Hello, i've this problem since 12/08/21, my relatives zoom video become darker than usual, the device is samsung galaxy A71, here's the comparison of before and after image, i use the samsung galaxy camera apps to compareHere the thing that i've trie...

WhatsApp Image 2021-08-13 at 10.32.11.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2021-08-13 at 10.40.31.jpeg

Breakout rooms

I have several breakout rooms set up but I don't want to activate all them at the same time. How do I activate them individually? Cheers, Tim

Timbo by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing music

I plan to hold a Celebration of my daughter's Life and Zoom it for persons who cannot attend. I want to play a couple of her favorite songs as a part of this, and I have been told that if I play any copyrighted music, Zoom will shut it down. Is this ...

cstauber by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom names shown in meeting

When in a meeting, I see the names of those on a computer in the meeting but only the number of those who called in. Is there a way to replace the phone number with their name. This way I don't see John, Bob, 435645243