Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Event Notices Sent Out in Error

We just had a unique issue come up that I wanted to share with everyone.A learner reached out to one of our trainers to as if the remote class was in fact cancelled.The trainer said that class was not cancelled and was informed that the learner had r...

Zoom meeting : add registrants

Hey,I am trying to create a zoom meeting, where my end goal is to be able to host the meeting and at the same time add registrants to the meeting using the api end points. Whenever I try to add the registrant, I am getting an api response to upgrade ...

Logitech meetup pan and zoom issues

Hello, after the latest zoom update 5.8.4 (1736) a Logitech meetup is randomly panning and zooming every time you either go into video settings or turn your camera on or off.I have run the 'clean zoom' application and reinstalled the latest x64 versi...

bigben83 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes