Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Scheduler Requests Log In every time

I am trying to schedule a meeting on behalf of someone else. I have the Zoom Scheduler and Chrome extension installed. Every single time I go to the Zoom scheduler and hit schedule meeting, or if I'm in Google Calendar and I hit options, it prompts m...

Playing mp4 file from converted DVD (.vob)

I converted a .vob to .mp4 with Movadi after trying to play the DVD on my desktop computer and sharing the screen which led to it freezing 15 minutes in. So, after reading up on it, I converted to DVD file to a .mp4 file. When I tried to play the .mp...

BBJ7 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

recording in zoom- multiple vidoes

Hi there, does anyone know how I do a zoom recording where I share a screen and when I record make sure that I include in the recording my video and also the video of another participant in the meeting such as an Interpreter? This would mean that whe...

mboller by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Phone number won't pair

Hi, I ran into an issue while setting up zoom where I accidentally misunderstood what number to put in, and now every time I try to add my number it tells me to pick a valid number. What do I do?

Sound Level

Hello! What level of sound can be fed into the Zoom input? -14 Decibel LUFS or even less? Overload is often heard.

Pizvmja by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes