Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Concurrent Meetings - not hosting either

Hello, I know that there have been several posts regarding concurrent meetings with a Licenced Enterprise account, however - I have a case where I'd like to be able to schedule two meetings that run at the same time, for two different audiences. I wi...

International meeting

I have a important school zoom call from the US while I’m in France. Will there be any issues? Do I need any international number ID to enter? Also do I need to update my plan from a basic in-order to join the meeting?

PareliA by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recorded Zoom Meeting on Mobile Phone

Hi, I need help,I'm looking for my recorded zoom meeting but I couldn't find it anywhere, even in my Cloud Recordings (see pic). I've followed the help guide but didn't resolve anything. Can anyone help me retrieve it?  I was the co-host (not the zoo...

Screenshot_20211226-181722_Chrome.jpg

Video not working properly

I am in Autralia and have just finished a conversation over Zoom with a colleague in the Czech Republic. I could see and hear him, and he coud hear me, but he could not see me because the screen which shoud have been showing me was full of coloured h...

green screen

When I click on "I have a green screen", my green screen suddenly shows up in the video and my virtual background os offset to the side. I've gone on YouTube to try to find help to no avail. Anyone out there that can help?Much thanks!

DrBeccaD by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Video quality is poor

When I connect to my zoom in my laptop suddenly video shows very low quality and video also freez when I see my recording it is also very low quality why it's happening with me I totally check everything I delete and install zoom 3 time in my phone o...