Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Microphone and Web camera for Zoom

Hi, i need some help to know the right audio and visual equipment to use for zoom meetings. At present, i have a zoom meeting with at least 5 different location calling in which consist of:#1. A home setting of 6 person with a musical instrument#2. 2...

Rej0ice by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom freezing/disconnecting

Zoom has been brilliant for the past18 months but the last month i have problems with me ( host) freezing and then loosing connectivity yet my class ( I teach Pilates) can all still each other and chat/do the exercises and have to wait for me to reco...

Sharoncw by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Hosting and recording

Hi! When the host of a meeting gives the hosting right to other person, in order to let people in, the original host can't record to the cloud. How can we resolve this issue? Thanks!

CLI by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Streaming key facebook

Does anyone know how to store streaming key and the various urls needed for Facebook Live within the zoom. Hopefully so I don't have to enter it everytime. I use a persistant stream key in facebook, so nothing needs to change between facebook broadca...

ploppy1 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Registrants Info

Hi! I have planned a virtual town hall where participants must register to sign up and answer a few questions. How do I download the data on each of those registrants?

Large Meeting - Einstellungen

Hallo, Ich habe ein Meeting für nächste Woche geplant (ohne PMI) und die Einladung bereits vor 2 Wochen verschickt. Da ich nun gemerkt habe, dass ich zu viele TN haben werde, habe ich heute meine Lizenz PRO um eine einmalige Large Meetings Lizenz erw...

Booking meeting etiquette

Is it possible to add a text box at the top of the Schedule a Meeting screen to remind users to follow some simple steps to prevent double booking Zoom meetings?We are a busy organisation with multiple meetings and webinars occurring. We have some si...

lynda_3 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes