Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

display name not picked from profile page

Hi, Since the recent update to Zoom on 11/19, Zoom when launched from another website that I have been using has changed to my full name than what I updated in display name, Can you please help fix this. Thanks !

sujitha by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Virtual Background settings

When I tried to prepare a meeting wanted to change the background.As soon as I had choosen the little button I had 2 backgrounds. The real and the virtual background.What ever I do - no change. Restart computer (mac), restart zoom. Nothing.Can someon...

Invite error

Zoom has just sent out an invite on my behalf detailing the log in details I had for a zoom meeting in December 2020. It also sent to people that were not on the original call. Anyone have any ideas as to how this can happen? thanks

CH01 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Enable stereo in Ubuntu 16

Good Morning, I can't find the option in "Settings" to activate the sound in stereo mode. I have seen the instructions, but it seems that they are for Windows. In Ubuntu I do not see that these options appear.How can I activate the sound in stereo mo...

Manu2 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes