Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Windows 10 system locks up while in meeting

Not really sure where this goes, but I've had earlier system issues, but can now isolate my Windows 10 system locking up to the point of hitting the reset button to times I've been in Zoom meetings, which has been twice in the latest 48-hour period. ...

Resolved! Zoom Account Invitations

Hi, I would like to edit the invitation email that is sent to users in our tenant. We are a university and all employees and currently-enrolled students are provisioned licensed accounts and sent an email requesting that they activate their Zoom acco...

cesaylor by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Microphone problem

When I join a zoom meeting, I can hear the other participants but they can't hear me. I took my computer into Best Buy and they checked the microphone and it works fine in all the other applications but not in zoom. I participate in a monthly zoom me...

Schaef by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Microphone is failed

I open a meeting as a hosted, and there was a messege from the system saying "failed to detect your microphone. please make sure your microphone is properly connected". I use mt microphone from my computer device, and it worked until now (i firmaty m...

lotem by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Title of Meeting removes spacing between words

I am having an issue with the titles/subject line of my meetings not displaying the text with spaces between the words. This happens when I am scheduling a meeting from my phone. This only happens on my iPhone 12 Pro Max. I have uninstalled the app a...

kcray by Newcomer
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Recording a Q&A session

I conduct media training sessions by Zoom. I want to record a practice Q&A with a client, play it back so all participants can view it. What's the best way to record it? How long does the conversion period take? Is there a way to skip the conversion ...

zoomの収録について

以前はギャラリービューでの収録が可能でしたが、今はなぜか、スピーカービューでの収録になってしまいます。ギャラリービューでの収録はできなくなったのでしょうか?

kiichi by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes