Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

screen sharing

I can't share my screen. I've got a message "you can't share your screen in this conference". I could do it earlier. But this problem appeared last week and i can't fix it. I checked my settings and it didn't help.

Trimming Video to download smaller file

I forgot to end my call and the recording continued for hours. The resulting file is too large for upload to YouTube. How do I trim the Zoom video to have a smaller file for download (one that I can then upload to YouTube).

What happened with last update?

Hello! I can only assume there was a recent update, but it has made me unable to record, change background (it put my head in a circle??), or any of the features I use as host. This is a paid account. Please advise. Thank you!

mstmae by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Local recording share

Hey all, I recorded a zoom meeting that saved to the local drive. Will the other participants have access already or do I need to manually save and share it? I’ve not used Zoom before so really confused on if I do it or the system will already give t...

Video

When the zoom meeting starts my video feed will not show a live video of me. During the test however I can see myself. The meeting only shows a black screen with my name.

SP2 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes