Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Reoccuring meetings

Hi all, I'm trying to schedule an reoccuring meeting for more then 1 week valid. I've read that it could last upon 365 days and the timer resets every time you use the link. Except when i'm trying to schedule the meeting i'm not allowed to reoccure m...

breakout rooms...new idea!

Hi everyoneI'm an Early Years Primary classroom teacher and currently daily Zoom user.Would Zoom consider enabling users to create and store breakout room groups to access each login...when they needed to?When I login to an Early Years class, there a...

dunnn1 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Can open local recording

Get this error message: You must sign in with the same Zoom account on the web to open this link. Error code: 124. What is the use of recording a meeting if you cannot access it afterwards!

jodia by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom meetings

Hi All, I have just paid for a pro licence (as advised by zoom) when running a meeting, I don't want other people in the meeting to see each other or be able to talk to each other Every time I sent up a meeting they can always see