Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Playback issues with xcode error log

Hi everyone, I've recently run into issues on playing back a Zoom recording. In the Zoom recording folder, there is an xcode_error log which I have not seen before. The first half of the playback is fine, up until a certain period. The playback issue...

anr by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Read.ai

I made the mistake of using read.ai and I cannot figure out how to get rid of it. People are now kicking me out of meetings due to the read.ai appearing in the chat.

Size of speaker window when recording

I have been recording my teaching presentations for a couple years. I am sharing my screen (PowerPoint presentation), and have myself Spotlighted for everyone. The presenter view and my image appears on the screen. But when I record the lesson to my ...

JeffV_0-1665505397570.png
JeffV by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Outlook Rescheduled Mtgs not moving on Zoom Client

We're using Outlook to schedule an appointment (1) and then "Add A Zoom Meeting," which works great. If a client requests that we reschedule the meeting (2), we follow Zoom's instructions and edit in Outlook, but the Zoom client sends meeting alerts ...

blehn by Newcomer
  • 24 replies
  • 8 likes

Not Receiving Notification Emails

I am a regular user of Zoom as an attendee of meetings but I am fairly new to setting meetings up myself. I can schedule a meeting with no problem. But neither I nor my recipient of the Zoom invite are receiving the notification emails. Why would tha...

Char9 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Setting recurrence meetings to "No Fixed Time"

Hello Zoom community, I am in a pickle. I have a number of meetings that I have set with "No Fixed Time" in recurrence. I have set a new meeting today and I cannot find how to make it the recurrence "No Fixed Time" In the drop down menu it does not h...

DennisT by Newcomer
  • 26 replies
  • 3 likes