Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Remote control

Hi all need help. I am letting my client to take over remote control in order to sign something.I can no longer find any remote control button. I am using a Mac

CherA by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Emmanuel Katto Uganda Short Introduction

Hello everyone, I'm excited to be here! My name is Emmanuel Katto from Uganda, and I'm joining this forum as a software developer passionate about crafting efficient and user-friendly applications. In addition to coding, I have a deep love for travel...

Zoom background always blurred

I am using Samsung/Android and just today noticed I can't remove the blur from my Zoom background. I have tested on different Zoom accounts and the "blur" is on all of them. It is not quite as blurred as the "Blur" option in the "Background & Effects...

MP241 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom for iPad video

I’m trying to screen record a zoom session with my friend to post on instagram reels and I need it to be in Portrait mode (vertical) while the camera stays in landscape (horizontal) so that the two horizontal frames will stack vertically. But I can’t...