Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Live stream Zoom Meeting to Facebook Live

I know the ability to livestream to FB Groups is gone, but it seems it can be done to Pages or a Personal Profile. When I'm in a Zoom meeting and get to "Live stream Zoom Meeting to Facebook Live" it gives me the option to "Choose where to post your ...

HeatherM by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Headphones don't work with zoom app

I have a Windows 11 laptop. When I join a meeting via web browser, everything works fine. I hear the sound through the speakers and when I plug in wired headphones to the headphone jack, the sound comes through the headphones. When I use the zoom app...

Feature Request - 1080p video also on the Pro Account

hi, For my company i decided to use Zoom Pro (not the Business) and I would like to have the opportunity of using 1920x1080 HD video rather than just 1280x720p without having to bump up to the next tier. Just that feature add-on would be nice. many t...

rockseo by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

JW library 2nd screen stops when touch zoom app

Every once in awhile when we have an issue where if you touch the zoom app JW library will get removed from second screen and replaced with Zoom. Of course you see all of the friends on Zoom on the monitors in the hall. You have to go back and click ...

cptkirkh by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No camera icon

Wondering if anyone can help. When I start or join a meeting, I have no camera option available. Does anyone know how to resolve that? I access Zoom via Citrix.

AWM123 by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Failure to Share Screen from M2 MacBook Pro

I have a Pro account and set up our Meetings as relatively open. People join when they wish. I would also like anyone to be able to share their screen. When I try to regain screen I get an error saying that I do not have permission to share my screen...

ClarkW by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

カメラが写らなくなります

ミーティングの途中で、カメラが写らなくなり、そののちzoomが強制終了になります。zoom以外のカメラを使用するアプリでは、問題がないのですが、どうすればいいでしょうか?%MCEPASTEBIN%(パーセント・マケペースト・ビン)

カメラが写らなくなります

ミーティングの途中で、カメラが写らなくなり、そののちzoomが強制終了になります。zoom以外のカメラを使用するアプリでは、問題がないのですが、どうすればいいでしょうか?

Camera Effects

Even with all background effects disabled, it appears that Zoom automatically deploys an effect to reduce depth of field considerably - far more that the native camera actually displays. This is clear to me as if I simply turn my head (with no backgr...