Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recording Meetings

Currently trying to record board meetings. We have the meetings setup a certain way so that specific people are spotlit all the time. Though the recordings don't reflect what we are seeing during the meeting. From where certain people are pinned to n...

OA by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera Issues

When I started zoom meeting, my camera( Built in Camera) works good.However after 20~30minutes, my camera has became off automaticaly.After that, I can't use my built in camera.How can I solve this problem? PC:Windows11, Intel COREi5

Audio of shared video not recording. Help!

I need to share a video that has audio, during my recorded meeting. To do so, I share the video and select the "Share Sound" checkbox, and because the video has audio and I'm in a noisy environment, I mute myself. However, I noticed that if I do that...

Abe3 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Destacar participantes Deshabilitado

Buenas noches, estamos organizando una reunión donde requerimos utilizar la función de destacar participantes pero no nos aparece. Es una cuenta pro. Ya hemos revisado todas las configuraciones y no encontramos que puede estar sucediendo. Ayuda Urgen...

Other people's sound cuts out entirely.

Other people's sound cuts out entirely when I type. It might take a few minutes to cut out. My mic still works. I get it back by wiggling the volume bar on my computer's sound control. But it will probably go out a couple of minutes later. Breaks up ...

Gifford by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom not using webcam, but other apps do (RDP)

The video preview in the Zoom desktop app just shows a grey box. My webcam is the selected webcam. It is the only webcam on the list. Other apps (like webcamtests.com and splitcam) show video from my webcam. Zoom DOES pass through audio. Since other ...

Tim_Myth by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Connection to Meeting

When I connect to a meeting thru my HP computer I get disconnected from the meeting in less than 30 seconds. Then the system re connects me and in 30 seconds or less I get disconnected again. Help.. How do I solve this problem? It is very annoying.

Grant2 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes