Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Features Now Working

Hey All, Please see highlighted attached. For some reason, those three buttons are no longer clickable for me as the host on any of my calls? Please assist. Thanks, Scott

Screen Share

Does anyone know how to get zoom to show up as an app that has requested access to screen recording in security and privacy on the mac? It shows up for the microphone and camera sections but not for this and it's not allowing me to screen share. When...

yalberto by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

showing details on video when teaching

Hi Zoom, because of Covid I can't get 6 to 8 people together to teach a class showing students how to tie flies for trout fishing. My classes have begun but the video quality is poor. No detail or color to the subject which is a close up of a fly bei...

Question sur zoom pour ma smart tv

J aimerais savoir si c est possible de mettre zoom sur ma tv, mais de facon a ce que je sojs en ligne avec le point vert... je ne sais pas si c est claire, mais je n arrive pas a cette option sans telecharger le zoom... et je n arrive pas a le telech...

Host/Co-host settings

Hi everyone, So, my question is, every time I use zoom, my co-host goes to a breakout room, and I (the host) stays in the main room, what is happening is every time I mute or un-mute myself in the main room, it also happens to her in the breakout roo...

Audio Issues on participant end

Hello - recently my participants can only hear me out of one side of their speakers. So it's mono on their end not Stereo. I am being told it only happens when they are zooming with me. I am running everything through my black lion Revolution audio i...

SPL04 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Video share

Using the zoom app on an iPad Pro/OS 15.2.1 and have not been able to share a video from the iCloud photo files. At best, I would see the video on my screen with very low volume sound and those attending the meeting will only see a gray square. I hav...