Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Wrong with Audio, also Speaker Test Failing

Hi. I hope you can help me with these 2 problems I am facing.1- I have got the new Dynabook laptop with Windows11. When I was using ZOOM last night, I realized something wrong with the audio functions, so I tried to do the Speaker Test, but somehow n...

Glitchy Download

I have a separate conversation going with a very helpful member but i wanted to start a new one for just this topic. Had a meeting. Me (Shure MV7 over usb into mac, Host), participant 1 (important one whose audio i actually needed, Shure MV7, usb-c i...

Recording

After I had the last update I recorded a session and it didnt appear in recordings, any idea were will find it please?

Admin Report On Zoom Client Versions

Hello, before posting this question I did look around for similar questions that may have been resolved but I wasn't able to find one specific to this. This question came up in response to this article/bulletin: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/artic...

NS7 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

User having problem activating her account

I have a user who needs to activate her new licensed account, but she is unable to do so. Here is what her supervisor says: She said that every time she attempts it, it inserts her personal email address after she starts going through the process (be...

etsgirl by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes