Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Speaker View problem

Hello,I just set a friend up with Zoom in anticipation of a class she's going to be taking online next week. I started the meeting (on my phone) and she joined on her computer. Everything was fine but then I wanted to show her how Speaker View worked...

Zbee by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Business account disabled

Hello there I am contacting you using my FB account. My account to which I no longer have access to the email account has been disabled. May I know why please? It is the same details such as name etc, just the email address is different.

Holding multiple meetings simultaneusly

We have subscribed to a Zoom PRO Plan. We would like to know whether it is possible to plan and hold two (or more) meetings simultaneusly with the same account. If not, which plan do we need to buy to be able to do so? Moreover, we would like to unde...

cloud recording status

I try to do “cloud recording” today, but I missed to push the stop button at the end of the meeting, so recording status is continuing even now. Could someone please support me?

okikiyo by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Powerpoint Pausing need to show presenter

When sharing my screen to show some Powerpoint slides the viewers naturally see the slide and me in a small window. My problem is that I want to show a few slides, then revert to them seeing just me speaking and then repeat the process but if I pause...

RayGDW by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes