Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Settings Meeting Time Notification Bug

Hi, just wanted to report a bug.When I want to type a custom number for being notified, it only lets me type in the numbers 1 or 5, up to 2 digits. I'm able to save numbers like '51' and be notified 51 minutes beforehand (as seen in screenshots), so ...

Speaker View

Would someone please explain the Speaker View to me? At my first meeting, I could see the small pictures of each person at the top (Gallery View) and when someone spoke, I saw their face in the larger view below. When I spoke, however, I continued to...

Query on Attendance Download

Can anyone help me where I can see meeting attendance? yesterday I upgraded from basic to pro license (monthly) I don't see any report option for attendance download Request to support. Thanks G. Muneeswaran

Disposable link with confirmation

Hi, I hold one-day training courses. I have to invite 150-200 people to zoom for each course.I want people not to be able to share the invitation link and only come to the meeting themselves.I am currently sending the link to 150 people, but for exam...

shahab by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes