Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meetings don't show up on my upcoming dashboard

Hello - I have meetings, including reoccurring, on my google calendar that utilizes zoom, however, when I go and log into my Zoom account to make updates to the actual invite (hosts, surveys, etc.) a LOT of my meetings are not listed in upcoming. It ...

kpifey by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Absolute newbie needs help with audio

Hi all. I joined a zoom from my healthcare provider, but no audio on either end. My audio was not blocked on my phone (android). I went to the test room and see ok check marks for audio and video, but if there is any audio playing I don't hear it. In...

Lefty1 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Editing closed captions on video

Hi AllQuestion - please can someone offer some insight?!I recorded a meeting. I have downloaded 3 files . I can edit the transcription in word no problem BUT I cannot figure out how to edit the captions on the video. All instructions say press "play"...

Resolved! Blurred background

My iPad Zoom background is blurred even the virtual background is selected “None”.I’ve tried to log out and also delete & reinstalled the Zoom but the background is still blurred. I didn’t change the setting. Please help !

Erikos by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes