Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Something went wrong and It says I have to

Hi Linda Gleason,You have recording(s) that will be permanently deleted in 7 days, please click the link below if you want to restore the recording(s).Meeting recordingshttps://saddleback-edu.zoom.us/recording/trash?dateFrom=05/26/2022&dateTo=06/02/2...

can anyone help?

I am based in the UK and using Mac devices )iMac desktop, MacBook Pro laptop and iPad and after changing to a new Broadband provider (TalkTalk) I am having issues with Zoom meetings where the video stutters and freezes for short bursts and the audio ...

DwM1952 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to get a reportfrom a webinar

Hello there!A webinar was created for a user where the registration box was checked in this webinar. So all the participants will have to register.The user decided after a couple of weeks of people registering on the page he didn't want people to be ...

PUCEec by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Registration Button not working

I've just set up a series of meetings for which I'm requiring registration. But the registration button isn't working. When visitor completes the form, and clicks the button, nothing happens. This seems to happen on mobile (ios, at least), and on var...

Saving a post-meeting survey in a template

I am trying to save a standard set of post-survey questions as part of a meeting template but I seem to have to save the template first before I can add the survey. When I add the survey to a meeting I don't seem to be able to resave it as a template...