Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Windows application responds very slowly

I recently bought a new laptop and since then I do have major issues with getting Zoom running. Mainly as the windows application reacts either not or only after several minutes to any given input, like clicking a panel or trying to join a meeting. T...

JanB1 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

1-1 but have time limit of 40 mins

This issue only started recently. When I have a zoom meeting with 1-1, the time limit is only 40 mins. I am aware using this happens to group meetings. Can anything advise how to troubleshoot?

JLCnT by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Video recording disappeard

Hi,Thursday 14th of July I recorded a meeting to the cloud. I think after that my paid contract stopped. Now I cannot find the recording any more. Is it lost? Can I find it anywhere???Greetings from Lanke

Lanke by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

recovering recording

Hi thereI recorded a zoom meeting and can find the recording on zoom. When I click 'view' it says the recording does not exist. When I past the link into Edge it says 'bad request'. Internet Explorer says 'windows cannot find'. What can I do?

foske by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't restart a Zoom meeting using the start_url again

I am using Zoom’s “Create a Meeting” API to create a zoom session and get the session’s start_url (https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-api/methods/#operation/meetingCreatesite). When I use the start_url for the first time, I’m able to...

jemes5 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

problem when recording

Hello,After recording when sharing my screen I don't see the small "vignette" of my face afterwards.Thanks for your help

jchaska by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen Sharing not working to iPhone

In a meeting with 4 participants, two on ethernet connected iMacs and two on iPhones connected to the same wifi network, one of the iPhones could only sporadically received shared screens. In the other instances their screen went black and a spinning...

CDBU by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes