Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

View waiting room list whilst in waiting room

I run training over zoom for different clients. One client would like to log in 30mins early for each training to take attendance and follow up with missing participants. I do not want to make them a host or admit them to the meeting because I need t...

Camera view while recording

Hello, I interview people via Zoom. I record the conversations. Usually I ask questions and the person responds to them. I want that the camera always shows this person, also when I am talking and she/he reminds silence. Is it possible to set the cam...

Honorata by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Better videos for my clients

Howdy y'all! I am a personal trainer / health coach and looking to get a higher quality video out of my zoom recordings. I have a pretty good camera, lighting and sound - but the videos are still grainy and hard to see details! Thoughts!?

Virtual Backgrounds

What are everyone's thoughts on virtual backgrounds vs. blurred backgrounds? Which is preferable for external meetings given that you can now have a branded watermark on your screen in either?

AdamC85 by Zoom Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes