Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Frozen picture on zoom call in car

I joined a zoom meeting in my car. I could hear the host ( through my car speaker), but could not see him or anyone else. All I could see was my image, and then it froze. After a couple of minutes with it still frozen, I decided to leave the meeting ...

Input the verification code

Why is the Zoom system so often asked to verify the key, even though my account is not unusual. Did the Zoom team manage the use of the same account more tightly?Admin, please notify me again. Thanks

errorzoom.PNG

Zoom Recording

May I get a "certified" transcript of a Zoom recording? For example, I may need to present to a court the transcript of a witness deposition (interview) performed on Zoom and the court will want to be sure the transcript is authentic. Contact me by e...

voice distortion

my voice is very slow and every other voice is very fast How do I fix this Know I have replaced the equipment, updated the driver, uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers and cursed suggestions