Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom.exe keeps downloading

Hello All. I have the paid version of Zoom and I'm using Firefox in Windows 11 Home. Everytime I start a meeting, the Zoom...exe wants to download. Zoom client is already installe!How do I stop this to happen?Also, lately not only the Zoom...exe keep...

RNelladC by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting Responses

When setting up a zoom meeting invite, is there a way to disable the responses so I do not get notified every time someone chooses to participate? Some meetings are optional and I do not want to fill up my inbox with 80 responses telling me they have...

Zoom Recording: Presenter on Top Right

I've been running into this strange situation where a presenter is using PowerPoint during one of our webinars and the recording superimposes their camera video on the top right. Not just that but it's lifted just a little bit above the presentation ...

P_Knapp by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes