Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Missing room

Can't find anymore a recurring room that finished its period. I still can acess it with the ID, but can't find it to change the recorrent date. How can I solve it?

Watching a movie

I used to be able to watch a disney plus movie with my client. I got a new computer recently and now my client can see the movie I'm sharing, but when I hit play his screen goes black. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kaydee by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Grain Recorder Won't Uninstall

I installed the Grain Recorder on my Mac and integrated it with my Zoom account. Then, when I decided to no longer use it, I removed it from my installed apps on Zoom, AND I uninstalled it from my computer. And yet it STILL keeps entering every Zoom ...

jennywb by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to re-activate existing meeting-id?

Hi, I've been using the same meeting-id for a monthly meeting for a couple of years, and I use copy/paste to publish the link, the meeting-id and the password for attendees every month. I also use the link to join the meeting myself. I believe it was...

Resolved! HELP!!!!! Can't find recording - cloud or local

I was recording [well I think I was] a Conference today - 5hrs & I am unsure if I clicked Cloud or Local for the recording. It didn't ask me what folder or place to put the recording & didn't really think much of it [I haven't recorded before]. How d...

CazzaD by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Desktop links keep appearing

Every day/night Zoom drops 3 - 5 desktop shortcuts on my windows laptop. This just recently started happening. I'd think it was a Windows problem but Zoom is the only app that keeps appearing and it will just keep adding a shortcut every so often. Th...

Audio in Zoom workplace.

I got automatically upgraded to zoom workplace. I used to be able to share audio sound only in the old version on desktop but now I can’t seem to share audio on its own without the screen. The advanced button to share audio is gone. How can I share j...