Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Bringing Zoom Cloud recordings into Salesforce.

I've been asked to setup a way that my sales teams managers can view all their demo recordings that are currently stored in Cloud Recordings. In my mind because we use Salesforce the ideal way to do this would be to get the cloud recordings (or their...

Chinook by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to register participants for my meeting.

I have customized my account and meeting authentication settings so participants must be signed in to account associated with invited email and register on the registrant invite. I have a meeting created on 7/1 that recurs daily until August 31. Howe...

2xJonny by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Waiting room logo won't update

I updated my waiting room picture and text but it is not updated for folks waiting for me to open the meeting. It is still the old logo showing. Other than waiting room customization, I can't find where to update the screen that people see when they ...

Resolved! Video Flickering

When I screenshare my video flickers and won't stop. I have even had it mess up my system and had to reboot. I went through all the steps as noted here https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360062306851-Troubleshooting-screen-flicker-when-sharing...

dforand by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

cannot screen share minimized application on MacBook

I work between a PC and a MacBook for work. On my PC, I minimize Acrobat and Excel (for example) and when I click on Share for screen share, these applications are in the box as choices to screen share. However, when I am on my MacBook in a Zoom call...