Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Audio and Visual are not in sync

Hi: I do not understand all of this, but here is my problem.My audio and visual are not in sync. I have a PC which operatesWindows. The visual comes first followed by the audio. Our Logitech camera/mic is about a year old. Can any one, in the most si...

Zoom Single App Mode

We are using MobileIron to lock down iPads to use Zoom in a Single App Mode for a Sales. This facilitates sales where there is a non-sales center. The iPad is given to a guest where the guest logs in to the zoom meeting with the meeting ID and passwo...

Have participants vote

Best costume contest: I want to have participants vote durnig a meeting using a poll for the best costume. I would like the results of the poll to be known during the meeting. I plan to ask each participant to assign a number to their screen name so ...

Zoom54 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Download error 10003

Hello Zoom community, I have a problem utilizing the zoom. It keeps saying update the zoom even though I did. Also, after I remove the zoom and try to download the updated version, it says there is an error. Do you guys know how to solve it?

hkim222 by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes