Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

"Share Screen" icon not visible

Today I invited my mother to her first Zoom meeting. One problem we found is that there was no "Share Screen" icon on her computer. What could be causing this and how can we fix it? She did have icons "Settings" and "More" that were not visible in my...

DMG by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording Problem

The recording button doesn't show up on my Dell laptop no matter what I try. It's a brand new laptop so there's no way the issue is outdated Windows. The record button shows up/works fine on my older HP laptop. Makes no sense...help!

40 min 1:1 meetings

I would like to know why and when the 1:1 meetings went from 60 to 40 min for me. Other people I know still have 60 min for 1:1

KH33 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Using 2 Cameras to host a Yoga Class

Hi There,I'm using my iphone as my camera to video me full length so students can see my full body teaching yoga. This is on a tripod at the end of the room. The phone is secured horizontally, and the image has intuitively rotated horizontally on the...

Lorna1 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound issues on my chrome

I have a chrome notebook. Im having issues with sound. I can hear the other people in the meeting but they can barely hear me when I use the computer microphone. The odd thing is that that only happens on certain zoom calls. For instance one regular ...

Waiting room not working

We are using a Pro account to host a seminar series, and the waiting room is not working at all. We activated it in the Settings, choosing "everyone will go in the waiting room." When the core group of us met this morning, it did not work at all. I a...