Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Need workspace to ring even when already in a meeting.

We just switched to Zoom for taking calls and having audio/visual meetings. Our team all joins a call/meeting each day for collaboration. We are also all in phone queues. Currently if we are already in our collaboration meeting if we get a phone call...

cd3755 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Microphone Volume Sudden Change

Hi, my microphone volume is suddenly too low. I have a macbook pro. It's hard for all my client's to hear me. In audio settings the microphone volume is on max. However, when I test my microphone in audio settings my voice volume is much too faint.I ...

Resolved! Zoom Not Recording Whole Meeting

I have a user who's hosting several hours-long meetings/workshops. She always records these meetings. I have all users on our our Zoom account set to:Auto-record meetings (though the host does have the ability to start/stop the recordings at their le...

Settings: Advanced Audio Settings

Am trying to locate the settings link on my profile for advanced audio (see below the screenshot from the support page) – I found the settings page, but nothing on the navigation bar is labelled as below (audio/advanced) I need to change the default ...

GraceSt by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Turn OFF asinine auto-framing

There's some debate as to who's responsible for this fiasco. Zoom blames Apple, but an article I linked to below says that Zoom integrated the "feature." Regardless, I resent this defective "feature" being forced on people by default. Now, every week...

GHS by Newcomer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Muting person in same room on my end only

Dears, I often happens that I'm in the same meeting with the colleague direct opposite of me. Because I hear him live I would like to have him muted on my headset, but still audible for all the other participants. Is there a solution for that? Best r...

MarkvdB by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes