Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom rejects my cellphone number

I've never used Zoom before. I have it on my laptop, and registered my email address. But when it asked me for a phone number, I entered it correctly, but I get: "Please provide a correct phone number." (By "correctly," I mean: I'm in the US; clicked...

Lost a recurring meeting

We had a recurring meeting for once a week. All attendees have the long-time link. Suddenly the meeting does not appear in the "meetings" space. The link is still valid, but the host can not start the meeting from the "meetings" tab. Can we retrieve ...

Zoom camera not working

Every time I join a zoom meeting the video does not work. I am using a Dell laptop and have never had any problems before, but when I turn on my camera it just shows a black screen with a camera and slash through it. I've seen some other posts with t...

Keynote closes out when I stop share on Zoom

When in a Zoom meeting, I use Keynote (instead of PowerPoint) on my Mac. All is fine until after I click "stop share". When I click "start share" and it asks me to choose the window I want to share, my Keynote file has been closed out. I then have to...

Full screen on 2nd monitor

When I open a zoom call (I have 3 monitors), sometimes my 3rd screen will be my camera full screen, independent of the controls I use on the other monitor of the people in the call. Is there a way to turn that off? Right clickin#camerag doesn't do an...

b19 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I get Zoom to pick up the K sound in isolation?

I teach phonics online, and I found out from my students that when I make the K sound, it doesn't come through. So I started playing with audio settings. Nothing I do fixes this issue. It also does not matter if I use my PC audio or a fancy external ...