cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I see all my old meetings before one month ago?

GregB777
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hello all. Today, when I logged in to my Zoom account and clicked on the "meetings" tab, and then clicked on "previous meetings," it only showed me the meetings for the last 30 days.  Before today, I could then scroll to the bottom of the page and select "last 100 meetings" and then scroll through and it would show me all my previous meetings.

Now, instead, there is a box near the top of the meeting list with the dates for the last month. Then there is a box with a little question mark next to it.  Highlighting that, it says "Only meetings in the selected time range will appear. You can see more meetings by updating the time range."  The default time range is the last 30 days.

When I click on that, a calendar comes up, with two blue dots on the start and end dates of the last 30 days.  HOWEVER, THERE IS NO WAY TO CHANGE THAT TIME RANGE.  I try clicking on the blue dot to drag it to a new date, and nothing happens at all.   There is no apparent way to change that time range!

How can I change that time range?  How can I see all my meetings for the last few years?

I used to be able to do that before this week.  Now I can't.

Any help would be appreciated!

5 REPLIES 5

Humashankar
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @GregB777 

You mean to say, you are not finding the calendar to pick the date range as shown below?

Humashankar_0-1724679450219.png

Regards

Huma

No, that's not what I mean.  The calendar DOES pop up for me just like you show.  However, then when I attempt to click on the calendar to highlight a different date that the preset date (the date with the dark blue circle), I just get a white circle with a line through it indicating that I cannot click on that date.  The thing is, EVERY past date is blocked out, and the result is that I cannot change the date range!

Humashankar

Thanks for adding insight, i tired and am able to do the past selcetion from my end.

Humashankar_0-1724683620008.png

Uploading a screenshot is a simple process that any user can do by taking a snippet and pasting it into the response box.

Out of it, what i recommend at this time.

First, try using a private or new browser with cleared cache to isolate if the issue is user or account specific.

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!
Warm regards

Huma

I would attach a screenshot of the issue, but I'm not sure how to attach a screenshot to these community messages as you did.

Humashankar

Hi @GregB777 

Meantime would you like to try the other option by navigating to 

Account Management from Web, Select Reports and generate one based on the date range and see if that solves your need at this time.

More help you can also refer to the help guide

Accessing your meeting history (zoom.com)

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!
Warm regards

Huma